
Every agency works in any number of regions in Russia. Our agency works in three: Leningrad, Pskov, and Krasnoyarsk. Leningrad is the St. Petersburg area, Pskov is just east of St. Petersburg, and Krasnoyarsk is in Siberia, a some 4-5 hour flight west of Moscow. Please be in prayer for these regions. Our little boy will be coming from one of these three! (You may have better eyesight than me, but if not, you can click on the map and it'll enlarge for you!)
Our agency will have us submit two mini dossiers to two of the three regions. These mini dossiers mainly consist of application type documents to be submitted to each region requesting a referral. Once we receive our referral, we'll submit the big baby--the main dossier-- before we are assigned a court date. I forgot that today is a holiday, so I haven't called Joylyn, our dossier specialist, to find out which two I need to be working on. I'll do that tomorrow. In addition to the applications, we also have to submit a photo listing of our house. I've been working on that this morning. We're suppose to send to Russia pictures of all the rooms of our house. Kennedi will be moving into her sister's room when our little boy arrives, and her room will be the nursery. Joylyn suggested that we make her toddler bed back into the crib for the picture. The challenge I'm having though is my youngest daughter loves pink. Her room is "Princess Pink". I can only hope that the


No comments:
Post a Comment