Our documents are on their way to Russia today! They should be in our agency's Russian office by Tuesday of next week, and they plan to have the documents translated and submitted to the court by January 26! For whatever reason, I've been a basket case just thinking about it. Miss Control Freak doesn't have control. I'm just having to roll it over to God and ask for His favor to invade every part of the remainder of our journey. I'm picturing in my mind our judge pouring over our efforts to keep the paper mills in the US in business (IE: our dossier and Georgia Pacific, by the way, you can thank me later!) and saying to herself, "My, my! I've never seen such a well put together dossier. This little boy deserves a mommy and daddy, and I need to meet these Americans ASAP!"
So, January 26 is our ETA for our dossier to reach the judge or at the very least a very important clerk of the judge. "But let all those rejoice who put their trust in You; let them ever shout for joy, because You defend them; let those also who love Your name be joyful in You. For You, O Lord, will bless the righteous; with favor You will surround him as with a shield." Psalm 5:11-12. Thank You, Lord! We receive it!
A soft re-entry
7 years ago


I completely know what you mean about feeling like you are going crazy! I too like to be in control or at least feel like there is a plan in motion but I have to keep reminding myself that this was never my plan to begin with. God is in control and He will take care of us along the way!
ReplyDeleteJust breathe!!! Your son is so lucky to be coming home to your family!
We're in the same boat for timing of our paperwork to the judge! Let's all pray we get to pick up our babies in February!!!
ReplyDeleteWow! SO happy for you! I will pray for the judge to give you a quick court date! :)
ReplyDelete