When Love Takes You In

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

And the #1 Question is...

when are you going back? And the #1 answer is...I don't know--wish I did. We're currently waiting on documents from our homestudy agency to add to the pile of papers accumulated over the last year that will make up Dossier #2. That will all get apostilled, translated, and then handed to the judge to look over. Russia is on holiday until January 11, so nothing is happening over there right now anyway. We are praying for an end of January/early February court date.

On our first trip, we asked the orphanage doctor (the director was ill and we never met her) what they needed in terms of donations. She suggested lotion for the babies and little girls dresses. Our translator suggested that we pick up the lotion in country, so we'll do that. I've started perusing stores picking up infant to 3T dresses to take with us. If anyone is interested in helping provide a dress/dresses for our baby house, we'd be more than willing to take them with us. I'm assuming they are wanting NWT (yes, I shop Ebay and that means New With Tags). Send me an email if you're interested, and I'll get you our address. A huge "spa-cee-ba" in advance! (Thank you!) Our email is: dsrawlins@sbcglobal.net

2 comments: