When Love Takes You In

Monday, January 10, 2011

Correction...302 pages

Oh yeah, I pulled a big one Saturday. I forgot to send our home study with all those documents! Can you believe it? I can't believe it! How do you forget something like that? I have no idea how that happened. (Yes, I know, "It didn't get put in the pile, Shelly.") HOME STUDY was the first thing listed on our agency's check off list. That makes it even worse! I even discussed our home study situation with our agency last week, and it still didn't make it to the pile. Now it has to play catch up to our other documents. Unfortunately it was after 5:00 when I just out the blue thought, "Hey, did I put our home study in the packet????" As frustrating as this is, I'm trying to think on the bright side and be thankful that the mistake was caught now and not when all our documents reached Wyoming or even Russia. We're only one day behind...breathe Shelly.

No comments:

Post a Comment