Yes, we're #1 as of this week!!!! (I'm just conjuring up memories of that cheer from high school..."We're #1, can't be #2, we're going to beat the whoopee out of you!!)
Congratulations on your #1 spot! It's just a matter of time now. . .: ) Did I tell you that you usually hear things on Friday??? At least that's how it was. . . God Bless!
We are 40ish parents to two beautiful biological daughters and were called to international adoption. I am grateful for My Savior, Jesus, who died for me and has given me victory over ALL THINGS; I still love my husband after 20 years of marriage, and after being full time stay at home mom for 6 years, God thought I had enough stamina and patience to adopt a little baby boy from Russia!
Soon...very soon! :0)
ReplyDeleteThats awesome!!!
ReplyDeleteLeigh Ann Cagle
Yea!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations! That is so, so, so exciting!
ReplyDeleteYeah!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations on your #1 spot! It's just a matter of time now. . .: ) Did I tell you that you usually hear things on Friday??? At least that's how it was. . . God Bless!
ReplyDeleteGreat News!!!!!!! Keeping our fingers crossed that your next post says....you are headed out on a jet plane to meet your little boy!!!!!
ReplyDeleteSo exciting! Can't wait to hear your good news.
ReplyDeleteya! There is no better email.
ReplyDeleteMike was just asking me today if you had heard anything. Very exciting. We can't wait to here what is next.
ReplyDeleteOver the moon excited! :)
ReplyDelete