(1)I found another PAD (post adoption depression) resource for those who need it. EMK Press has put out a 50 something page free booklet with a wealth of adoption information. It was put out in response to the Hansen incident over a year ago. It is filled with articles ranging from sleep issues to eating issues to power struggles to sensory issues--all written by IA Doctors, social workers, or therapists.The PAD article is the 6th one down. It is all well worth reading.
Realistic Expectations adoption booklet
(2) And here's another new article on PAD from the same web site. This is one of the most indepth articles I've found to date on this topic. There are a TON of resources at the end of the article. I so wish I had had this at my disposal 4 months ago!
A soft re-entry
7 years ago


No comments:
Post a Comment