Here are some pictures of Andrei's airport homecoming back in March. We were so blessed with awesome family and friends to welcome us all home! There's nothing like showing up to a crowd of people wearing dirty underwear and a toothbrush not crossing you teeth in over 24 hours. It's something everyone needs to experience!
 |
| Before the "big reveal"... |
 |
| Here he is! Yes, that's me in the back ground in tears while hugging my girls. I was so glad to be home! |
 |
| A little overwhelmed! |
 |
| So excited to finally meet their baby brother who they had been praying for nightly for nearly a year! |
Oh yes I know. . .that first step back onto US soil is so overwhelming! In fact, I cried during our Embassy visit. . .took one look at our flag upon entering the Embassy and just choked up and started bawling! Our coordinator, Phillip, was at a loss. He had no idea what to do with me!
ReplyDeleteAnd now you have been home almost 5 months. . .look how far you have come. At your one year anniversary, you will be amazed at how much has changed/improved. Warning: nostalgia might even set in! : )
God Bless. You all continue in my prayers.
How awesome you had a fantastic welcoming at the airport! I started crying the minute the plane touched down and didn't stop for 2 days. :)
ReplyDelete