I'm just popping in here from our family blog to make mention of a wonderful children's book I found this week at our library. Since a lot of the moms who read this blog are/have adopted from Russia, I thought this was appropriate. I've been on the search for children's books about Russia to include in our children's library without all of them being adoption related. I figure the pounding in of "you are adopted" books can get quite old. I've been on the lookout for books that we can add that have elements of the Russian culture in them. I found this one by accident and thought I'd share in case any of you are searching as well. If you have found others, please leave a comment!
A soft re-entry
7 years ago



Aidan actually loves the Peter and the Wolf story--we have it in movie form complete with Tchikovsky's music!
ReplyDelete