Tears!! I love the music you put the pictures to! Andrei is beautiful, and it is so neat to see the change in his face from your trips to your time at home- he is thriving!: )
We are 40ish parents to two beautiful biological daughters and were called to international adoption. I am grateful for My Savior, Jesus, who died for me and has given me victory over ALL THINGS; I still love my husband after 20 years of marriage, and after being full time stay at home mom for 6 years, God thought I had enough stamina and patience to adopt a little baby boy from Russia!
Beautiful!!! Thanks so much for sharing.
ReplyDeleteWow! He is awesome! Looks like from the pictures anyway, his demeanor changed when you took him home from the orphanage.
ReplyDeleteTears!! I love the music you put the pictures to! Andrei is beautiful, and it is so neat to see the change in his face from your trips to your time at home- he is thriving!: )
ReplyDeleteWhat a precious, precious boy! Thank you for sharing these pictures -- what a blessing!
ReplyDelete