When Love Takes You In

Thursday, December 23, 2010

Celebrate Me Home...

We can't post a picture of our little boy until the adoption is final, but until then...
Please join us in prayer for a quick court date so we can celebrate him home!! I know that he is being taken care of and that my God is protecting him, but still a momma and a daddy are longing to hold him, rock him, and tell him that God has such wonderful plans for his life. We are so blessed. Merry Christmas little boy!

5 comments:

  1. LOVE!!!!!!!!!! The precious site of our little ones hands....the best!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sweet!!!!!!!!!!! Hoping for a quick court date!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My husband and I are waiting for our referral. We wish you all the best! I would love to talk to you sometime about your experiences.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Sara! Please email me and we'll exchange phone numbers...dsrawlins@sbcglobal.net
    I'd love to visit with you!
    Shelly

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love it! Praying for a quick court date for you.

    ReplyDelete